Monday, January 23, 2012

Teal Blue dress

I have owned this teal blue dress for quite a while now. Its 3/4th sleeves, umpire waist and knee-length hemline make it a perfect shift dress (shift from office/formal to weekend/semi-formal). Over here I sport a more formal look, but during the summers, I'll probably get rid of the sheer leggings, boots and scarf and maybe cinch it up with a belt and pair it with ballerinas. Hope you like it.







Teal Blue Dress: Forver21 (Love 21 line)
Boots: local store (sale for $10, fab find :))
Scarf: Gift
Bag: Primark (£7)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Saru!... and thanks for sharing my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Teal Blue is my favurite color! I had a teal blue top that I had bought from W in 2007 and I still have it :D Just because I love the color so much, I wear it once in a while.

    I loved your outfit...have a similar one in Orange ;) Saru shared your blog <3

    Cheers...

    *can I steal your boots please :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chintan!

      Great to hear from you! I am glad you liked the look. Why don't you share pictures of your blue top & orange dress. Is it burnt orange? I love that color too!
      ...hahaha..the boots are my bargain trophy! I could not blv the price when i found them, so this one is for keeps :)

      Delete