Friday, January 27, 2012

Window Seats

We all have that one spot in the house towards which we are naturally drawn to. Spending time in that place kind of re-energizes you or takes you into a calm peaceful place. For me that spot has to be the Window Seat. Missing one in my current home, I long for it almost always.

That cozy cushiony bench right by the window sill, that seems to be custom made for just one special person. With the warmth of the sun-light on a bright day or the the romantic glimmer of the moonlight on a clear night, it screams Charming!
It works great on those rainy days too. Sitting by that window and watching tiny droplets of rain trickle down the window pane, with lush green as the backdrop and the fragrance of the wet soil instantly cheers me up.
All I can think of then, is a cup of coffee or a warm soup along with some soothing music or an interesting book.
Aahh...the pleasure!


Check out some window seats that I wish I could incorporate in my living space.


Window Seat in a Kitchen Nook



My Favourite! - Window Seat with a breathtaking view
Cozy Window Seat - love the foot stool.





Stay charming!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely snaps !
    Good point.. everyone loves window seat :)
    Dee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful...yes you are right...everybody loves window seat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seema! I was just thinking how the love for window seat even extends outside the home...sitting by the window seat in a bus or a long train journey..:)

      Delete
  3. An Excellent Blogpost Relevant to the Topic. It really generates a new thinking pattern in the viewers. Please pursue with your Blogging Activities. Browse this blog for all your needs
    Living In Wellbeing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Window seat is my Favorite seat.I sit every time in Window seat Nice article. Thanks for sharing.I am working in Towing Des Monies company. It is best service provider.

    ReplyDelete