Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quick and easy Black Lace Top

Happy New Year everyone! Lets hope 2012 fills our lives with happiness and great health! 

Even though 2011 is over I am still holding on to lace :).
The black lace top is pretty versatile and you could wear it over almost any solid color. Crimson, gray, nude/beige and different shades of these colors would work great under the black lace top. Black on black is your safest bet and if you do stick with that combination you can experiment with colored bottom wear. Avoid doing another print under the lace top since you want the details of the lace to stand out and not clash.

I was stepping out for a couple of hours, so wanted to put together something quick yet above the regular t-shirt-jeans combo. This is what I did:

I teamed a black lace top with a sea-blue tank for contrast. My dull gold accessories completed my look.




Black Lace top, blue cami, jeans : Forever21
Blue stone necklace and 2 finger rose ring : Charlotte Russe
Black boots: Primark

Stay Charming!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Being a guy, I cannot comment much on this, but I can say that it does look pretty good... :-)

    ReplyDelete