Monday, November 14, 2011

Bringing cozy outdoors

For someone who appreciates all things charming how could I not fall for these super cozy outdoor settings. I simply love how the designers have managed to create that comfy, snugly ambiance outside the home. 

 The ambient light from the candles, the fresh white flowers ( I can almost smell them) and those red-white-yellow cushions (that balance out the purity of white), make such a perfect setting for a Friday evening wind-down. I know its just Monday yet, but a patio set-up like this will surely drive away those blues for the whole week.































I love the romantic string of lights that hang from the bark of the tree. The cane lanterns and over-sized recliner mattresses definitely add character to this open-air movie screening. Don't miss the big bowl of pop-corn.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. aw, I would so love to be in the place, shown in the second picture. It just looks so calm and relaxing! (:

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie, Rajkumar.rr & Sushma thanks for visiting the blog. I am glad you liked the post :)

    ReplyDelete