Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Indian Saree


There has to be something about this piece of cloth that drapes around a woman’s body so perfectly to enhance her best features and hide her flaws (okay there are exceptions to that statement…but then… there are always exceptions) that it has been written about a million times to date. 

I couldn't have been left behind especially since sarees are pretty high on my list of fab-classic garments, every woman (okay at least every Indian origin woman) should own.

Love the color! The net fabric and the beading details work great.

The combination yellow and pink is a such charming one. Bright but not loud.

I think the above picture may not be a saree but a lehenga-choli (long skirt with a blouse), but I still think its super pretty.


Yes thats me in the pink saree.

Go get yourself a saree!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love all your posts- simple and helpful. Some tips about grooming and make up would be nice from you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thanks for visiting my blog and encouraging me by your appreciation :) I will surely plan some posts addressing your requests. Till then keep visiting and letting me know whats on your mind.

    ReplyDelete