Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 2 London

Some more outfit posts while I was in London. I had carried 1 pair of boots, 3 pairs of heels and 2 ballet flats, but ended up wearing the flats most of the time. Infact I regret not ditching my heels completely for more flats.... but you learn with experience :P

When you are visiting a new place and want to explore it thoroughly, most of the time, on-foot would be your best bet...And yes, thank god for ballet flats, I think I manged to strike a balance between the choice of struggling with high heels on the streets of London or looking like one hellava toursit with sneakers and a camera.





Pearl necklace: Forever21 (Sale: $8)
Coral lace top: Charlotte Russe (Sale: I think it was originally for 20$, one sale for 15$ and during the happy hour it was on 30% further discount :) )
Black Skinny pants: Papaya (Sale: around $10)
Coral bow ballet flats : Ross ($15)



5 comments:

  1. Coral is such a pretty color, and it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really you are looking so beautiful........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yara, thanks so much! coral surely is a pretty color, but can be overpowering if gone wild :) I am glad you liked this look.

    Seema, thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really loved ur blog ,it was really very interesting,ur taste ur dressng sense,looks,everything is classy n i would love to follow ur blog.keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks anonymous, I hope I live up to your expectation :)

    ReplyDelete