Thursday, November 10, 2011

Taking the Plunge!

A big hello to all the bloggers and readers out there! I am a tiro on the personal/fashion blogging scene but excited to be doing this.
I have been contemplating for a while but then I thought what the hell, I'll just go with it. :)

I think what tipped me over to the side of blogging was the vibe i felt in a recent trip to London. Central London, the buzz, chic outfits, confident and effortless styling, the snooty but enviable attitude...ahhh.. it was a treat!

Sharing some of my pictures from the trip..












































Yes, I can surely work on the picture quality but till I find a better alternative...


With the unpredictable weather there, I tried my best to dress in layers, without looking like I am in winter wonderland. Since it was early September and surprisingly pretty pleasant, I think this outfit and the upcoming ones worked well for me. Cooler, early in the day and late evening and warmer mid-day.

And it finally rains :), afternoon walk in chinatown, London.

Scarf: H&M (i think it was 6-7$)
Shirt Dress: H&M (Sale: $10)
Denim Jacket: umm..I don't remember
Bag: DD's discount (12$ steal :)) )

No comments:

Post a Comment