Thursday, November 17, 2011

...these are a few of my favourite things.


Besides raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, there are these quaint things that catch my eye and make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then I just want to get hold of them and save it forever, so that whenever i revisit these pictures they make me smile and brighten my mood.

Sharing some of them here:

Beautifully wrapped gifts
The combination of apple green and baby pink, the big bows and bird print together quench my thirst for pastels.


Tea light candle lanterns
Candles and flowers, you can never go wrong with them.



Cheerful mini flower bucket made with candy
Don't you just wanna pick one of them up and bring home? This is such an adorable idea to take a simple lollipop to a whole new level.


Fresh and Bright Yellow flower centerpiece

Yellow, the color of the Sun. It just lights up the room, bringing with it the warmth of summer and freshness of nature.



vintage clocks
Reminds me of an old movie, the simplicity in life in a bygone era, drama and mystery.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I do. Stay charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment