Saturday, November 12, 2011

You sure do Pay-less!

Jewelery has an irresistible drawing power on me...almost so much that even though I intend to shop for something specific I somehow always end up near the accessory section checking out these shiny objects.

Accessories - My favorite section in any store!
...even if that store is best known for their shoes - Payless.

With BOGO 1/2 sale going on (which is perpetually on :P ), I found these:

Silver cuff bangle and gold chandelier earrings

 Total =18$

Grand total = $18
But guess what??
I paid only $4.87 with taxes :) yay!

I believe the bangle was on sale for $3 and so were the earrings... and since BOGO applies even to sale items....yup yup... you have yourself a bargain!

I think the trick at Payless is to use the BOGO only for sale items to get yourself the best deal.

Will keep posting more of my fab finds as and when i bag them. Till then stay charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment