Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Not-so-Obvious Furniture


Whenever I see something quirky it instantly lights me up. It challenges how I view everyday things and inspires me to find potential in all that is mundane and lying out there. 

Check out these interesting pieces:

Suitcase Chair

Ladder Towel stand
Tree Book Stand

Tree wall-mural with shelves


To keep my creative juices flowing I randomly pick up an item from my closet and jot down all possible ways I could re-purpose it. Even if I don’t get too far it’s a good exercise.  It helps me shop smarter and better. Now I am not only focusing towards buying items that I need but also justifying the price I pay for if I know a particular piece is going to go a long way.
Although I do follow my repurposing guidelines more often than not but honestly even I do have my moments of impulsive indulgences, which I think are okay if its once in a while.

Hope you enjoyed...Stay charming!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces of furniture... Mostly certainly an inspiration for any DIYer and Hone Decor enthusiast ! Happy indulgence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and unique! I love the tree book stand, it's so cute and one refreshing way on how to arrange your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the painting in the comfort room. The way how everything looks is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought anyone can create such wonderful pieces of furniture.

    ReplyDelete