Friday, November 18, 2011

Shades of Brown

Growing up, the only two colors I knew in the neutral family were black and white. I would consider the browns, khakis, beiges, grays etc. drab and boring. I would obviously avoid them and judge those who adorned them as frumpy. I know! That was absolutely stupid and naive of me.
But I think with time, exposure to the wider world and diverse cultures I have found a new appreciation for the “Neutral” category. In fact I think I am gradually falling in love with them. Their versatility, simplicity and subtlety are worth noting. I believe they effortlessly balance outfits and add the touch of sophistication and class.

Below I have combined shades of brown with a slight pop of pink.




Brown Sweater: Forever21($11)
Pink Top: Local store ($7)
Brown and Gold Belt: Primark (£3 I think)
Brown Skinny Pants: H&M ($12)

No comments:

Post a Comment